Certifications and file retrievals are not available from July 20 to August 3. If you send your request in during that time, it will be filled during the week of August 6-10.
The Board is happy to provide the following services. Certification and file retrieval may be requested only by the applicant or attorney named in the file.
Cost: $20 per document (can be combined into a single document)
- Application certification
- Admission certification
- Bar examination application date
- Bar examination passage date
- Bar admission date
- MBE score
- MPRE score
Certification to the Navajo Nation is made by the NMBBE prior to admission to the New Mexico bar and by the New Mexico Disciplinary Board after admission.
File retrieval / copy of past application
- $25 if the most recent bar application was made within the past 12 months
- $100 if the bar application was made earlier
Payment may be made by check or credit card. To request either of these services, please submit:
- Request for Certification or File Retrieval [pdf]
- Check/Money Order or Credit Card Authorization Form [pdf]
- A copy of your license, bar card, or photo ID
Unable to fill in PDFs on your computer? Download the latest version of Adobe Reader here [link].
Please send your request to email@example.com, fax to (505) 271-9706, or mail to:
New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners
20 First Plaza Center NW, Suite 710
Albuquerque, NM 87102