Obtaining Exam Application Forms
Original Signature Required On All Forms
Note: All information that could be mailed to you is contained on this website.
- You must send us all of the following forms on paper, with original signature on each --- The first four must be sent together but number five (#5) may be sent in later.
(no faxes or electronic versions may be sent)
- New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners Authorization Release Form (two original copies) - Available in pdf only.
Also available is a Laptop Release of Liability Form
- National Conference of Bar Examiners Release Form -
Available in pdf only (make three original copies of this form).
- Statistical Data Form (one original copy) - Available in pdf only.
- The Application Form - We will provide two different ways for you to deal with this including in rich text format for Word and other major word processors (so you can put it into your computer and fill out the form electronically and then print it out, sign it, and mail it in). After you download all the other forms including #5 below, click here for the choice of format for the application form (submit one original copy)
- Character & Fitness Form (one original each completed by three attorneys in good standing) - Available in pdf only.
- Law School Certification Form - Available in pdf only.
- The forms available only in pdf must be exactly as they download and so must be filled out with pen/ink, unless you have a typewriter. They are not acceptable if they are on more than one side of one piece of paper (except #6 which is a two page form). To view these forms and print them out, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available here http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
Instructions & Deadlines
• Rules & Recent Changes
Exam Results • FAQs
• Links • Board
Members • Contact Us
9420 Indian School N.E • Albuquerque,
(505) 271-9706 • Fax: (505) 271-9768 • E-mail:email@example.com